- The Governor
- Vice Regal News
- Selected Speeches
- Government House
- Honours and Messages
- Annual Reports
- Events and Tours
The Governor and Mr Warner are patrons of many community organisations.
Requests for the Governor and/or Mr Warner to be patrons of your organisation should:
- be made in writing and addressed to:
The Official Secretary
Mr David Owen
GPO Box 1574
Hobart Tasmania 7001
- provide background information about the organisation;
- enclose a copy of the constitution and latest annual financial report;
- indicate the way in which the approach has been authorised (eg: voted upon at the latest meeting; approved by the executive group, etc);
- indicate whether the Governor, Mr Warner or both are being sought as patron.
If patronage is accepted, it continues for the duration of the Governor’s term and is not renewed each year.