- The Governor
- Vice Regal News
- Selected Speeches
- Government House
- Honours and Messages
- Annual Reports
- Events and Tours
Government House Tasmania Standard Protocol
(For attendance by Mr Warner)
Announcements for Arrival and Departure
Note that announcements for the arrival and departure of Mr Warner will vary depending upon the venue and the surrounding circumstances and will be clarified in the brief which is prepared for each event.
- Ladies and gentlemen, please stand for the arrival of [e.g. our guest of honour/our patron] Mr Warner.
- Ladies and gentlemen, please stand. Mr Warner is now departing.
Forms of Address
- Mr Warner should be addressed and introduced as "Mr Warner".
Written Title (for printed matter, programmes, plaques, etc)
- Mr Warner
For Vice-Regal visits it is correct protocol that Mr Warner is:
- Met as he alights from the Vice-Regal vehicle,
- Escorted/accompanied throughout the event, and
- Escorted to the vehicle when he departs.