- The Governor
- Vice Regal News and Photos
- Selected Speeches
- Government House
- Honours and Messages
- Annual Reports
Government House Tasmania Standard Protocol
(For attendance by Mrs Underwood)
Announcements for Arrival and DepartureNote that announcements for the arrival and departure of Mrs Underwood will vary depending upon the the venue and the surrounding circumstances and will be clarified in the brief which is prepared for each event.
- Ladies and gentlemen, please stand for the arrival of [e.g. our guest of honour/our patron] Mrs Underwood.
- Ladies and gentlemen, please stand. Mrs Underwood is now departing.
Forms of Address
- Mrs Underwood should be addressed and introduced as "Mrs Underwood".
Written Title (for printed matter, programmes, plaques, etc)
- Mrs F Underwood.
For Vice-Regal visits it is correct protocol that Mrs Underwood is:
- Met as she alights from the Vice-Regal vehicle,
- Escorted/accompanied throughout the event, and
- Escorted to the vehicle when she departs.